Thursday, August 14, 2008

卢雪冰Maylene Loo Xue Bing


She started modeling at the age of 17, in between school. Editorials, fashion spreads, print advertisements, and television commercials are the type of jobs she had taken up.
These are a few examples of the above jobs she had mentioned…. Johnsons & Johnsons, KFC, Pizza Hut, Starhub, Cambridge Diet, M&M’s, Visa, Levis, Sony Ericsson, Panasonic, Hewlett Packard, Laurier, etc.

She did a little acting as well. She decided to give it a try when opportunity came knocking on my door. She realized she had enjoyed acting after my first real drama, Mediacorp Channel 5 “Shooting Stars” . Following that,she acted in a short film, “The Sisters”, and also played a small role in “Nine Lives”. With a full time job in hand, she had only the weekends to shoot. It became very difficult for her to take on any roles, until Benny came by and offered me this role in Spirit Compendium, that fits her work schedule. She is glad she had did all that,& it had been great learning experience for her.


Role in this Movie:-

Filming this movie had been quite an experience for me. This is the first time I took on such a role. Though I’m only playing a small part, the exposure was great and I had tremendous fun on the set with the casts and crews. It was a breeze working with the casts and crew, they were easy-going, making work like play! Benny, our director, had been very thoughtful and supportive. He worked accordingly to my schedule as much as possible, for I have a full time job to juggle. I really appreciate the kind understanding and patience from my director, the casts and the rest of the crew. Thank you for making this possible for me.

No comments: